WorkBC Mackenzie ESC Services
Our Centre offers a supportive and confidential environment for the unemployed in the Mackenzie region. We are committed to promoting self-directed job search and career and educational planning to assist individuals achieve their employment goals. We strive for excellence and professionalism, are responsive to the needs of our clients and community, and build all relationships with trust, respect and dignity.
We offer many services to fit your employment needs
- Referrals to various government subsidized employment programs
- Career decision making
- Job search preparation
- Effective job search techniques
- Have a look at our online Job Board
- Register for Self-serve Services
- A simple, confidential wa to access Income Assistance Services
Who can access these services?
- 1. Unemployed individuals
- Seeking employment or a career path
- Entering the workforce for the first time or re-entering after an absence
- Wishing to negotiate financial assistance for skills development
- 2. Underemployed individuals working less than 20 hours a week.
- 3. Employed individuals in receipt of a lay-off notice
- 4. Employers
- Wishing to post part-time or full-time positions on our job board
- Requiring referrals for wage subsidies
- Needing access to other provincial or federal government sponsored employer services